Leaders in SMME Supplier Development
Tsebo Procurement Solutions, through its parent company Tsebo Solutions Group is a Leve 1 B-BBEE contributor, with a procurement recognition for customers of 135%. Tsebo have consistently achieved near-perfect scores on the DTI generic procurement scorecard for the last 5 years.
This is entirely due to the Tsebo Procurement Solutions procurement model that places enormous emphasis on SMME supplier development, particularly for black female based and rural suppliers.
This approach involves running supplier development programs, training initiatives, investment programs and with Tsebo Procurement Solutions, your delivered cost advantage comes with SMME development built in.
Our results speak for themselves:
- In the last verified financial year Tsebo Solutions Group's Total Measured Procurement spend with BEE compliant suppliers represented 138% against a target of 50%.
- BEE Procurement spend with Qualifying Small Enterprises or Exempted Micro Enterprises represented 35% of spend against a target of 10%.
- BEE Procurement spend with Suppliers that are 50% Black Owned represented 23.5% of spend against a target of 9%.
- BEE Procurement spend with Suppliers that are 30% Black Women Owned represented 26% of spend against a target of 6%.
- Tsebo Solutions Group are a Value Add Supplier with procurement recognition for their suppliers of 156%.
- Supplier development programs - Tsebo have created 150 small rural businesses in the last 6 months through their JV with Lephalale Site Services at Medupi Power Station. Some examples being BBB Meats, Indochem Chickens, Ikegeng Uniforms, Kill-a-bug Pest Control and Maxluck Packaging. Together these businesses employ est. 850 people.